Consider these sponsored items
- £9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new series provides all the practice a child needs to build confidence in multiplication and division. More than 400 questions offer great revision of essential multiplication tables facts and guide every child through the processes of short and long multiplication and short and long division.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Weight209 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.32Trending at £9.65
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £2.80Trending at £2.86
- £8.28Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.