All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a letter-carving expert who shares his techniques for carving letters on wood and Portland stone. Suitable for beginner and intermediate wood carvers with an interest in lettering, this title features step-by-step projects. It includes: cutting board, house sign, garden bench, picture frame, and, church plaque.
- Author BiographyJay Andrew Hibberd lives and works in Norfolk. He started carving at an early age and after an eclectic mix of careers he trained as a wood carver at the City and Guilds of London Art School. Numerous public and private commissions followed, and he now has a successful career as a letter carver, producing both original and restoration work in a wide variety of styles. He is a regular contributor to Wood Carving magazine. This is his first book for GMC.
- Author(s)Andrew Hibberd
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 550 photographs, includes 30 illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.