CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- PublisherNimbus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHalifax
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNimbus Publishing Ltd
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight240 g
- Width142 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRoss Hebb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyRoss Hebb is a native of Nova Scotia's South Shore and an eighth-generation descendant of the area's original Foreign Protestant settlers. A graduate of King's College and Dalhousie University, Dr. Hebb received his PhD from the University of Wales, Lampeter in 2002. Along with volumes on Maritime Church history, he has also written about the golden age of shipbuilding at St. Martins on the Bay of Fundy. Dr. Hebb is married and lives in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.