All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMakes the social practice and the existing textual specimens of personal Chinese letter-writing fully visible for the first time
- Author BiographyAntje Richter is assistant professor of Chinese language and civilization at the University of Colorado, Boulder. She previously taught at Christian Albrechts University in Kiel and Albert Ludwigs University in Freiburg.
- Author(s)Antje Richter
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleModern Language Initiative Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note10 illus.
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.