CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume work of 1830, by his friend Thomas Moore, reveals Byron's character and provides a commentary on his writing.
- Author(s)Lord George Gordon Byron
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight2400 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine79 mm
- Edited byThomas Moore
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.