All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume work of 1830, compiled by his friend Thomas Moore, reveals Byron's character and provides a commentary on his writing.
- Author(s)Lord George Gordon Byron
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight1310 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine170 mm
- Edited byThomas Moore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.