CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.36
- £4.47Trending at £4.76
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.98Trending at £8.16
- £5.84Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
About this product
- DescriptionEleanor Dickinson escapes Scotland and the inevitability of the direction of her life to the Eastern strangeness of China. In leaving behind the physical closeness of her relationships with her partner, parents, brother and family she is able to analyse and confront 'the mush of dissatisfaction' that had been expanding to fill her life.
- Author BiographyJenni Daiches was born in Chicago, educated in the United States and England, and has lived in or near Edinburgh since 1971. After several years of part-time teaching and freelance writing, including three years in Kenya, she worked at the National Museums of Scotland successively as education officer, Head of Publications, script editor for the Museum of Scotland, and as Head of Museum of Scotland International. She has written and lectured widely on Scottish, English and American literary and historical subjects as Jenni Calder (including Robert Louis Stevenson: A Life Study, Scots in the USA, Scots in Canada) and writes fiction and poetry as Jenni Daiches. She has two daughters, a son and a dog.
- Author(s)Jenni Daiches
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Weight281 g
- Width120 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.