All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as Letters from Fighting Hoosiers by Howard H. Peckham and Shirley A. Snyder, Indiana War History Commission, 1948.
- Author BiographyHoward H. Peckham (1910-1995) was Professor of History and Director of the William L. Clements Library at the University of Michigan. From 1945 to 1953, Peckham was Director of the Indiana Historical Bureau and Secretary of the Indiana Historical Society.Shirley A. Snyder (1924-1999) was an editor for the Indiana Historical Society. Previously, she edited for the Indiana Historical Bureau for thirty-one years.James H. Madison is the Thomas and Kathryn Miller Professor of History Emeritus, Indiana University Bloomington.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHoward H. Peckham,Shirley A. Snyder
- Foreword byJames H. Madison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.89Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.