All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneering new 'history from below' of Irish poverty told through the letters of the Catholic poor in Independent Ireland.
- Author BiographyDr Lindsey Earner-Byrne is a lecturer in modern Irish history in the School of History at University College Dublin and a member of the Centre for the History of Medicine in Ireland. She has researched and published on gender, health and welfare in modern Ireland with a focus on mothers, widows and children.
- Author(s)Lindsey Earner-Byrne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2017
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.