All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a deconstruction of the fantasy of colorblindness founding American law.
- Author BiographySora Y. Han is Assistant Professor of Criminology, Law and Society at the University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Sora Y. Han
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Cultural Lives of Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.