All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn letters to his dear friend Atticus, Cicero reveals himself as to no other, except perhaps his brother. These letters, in a four-volume series, provide a vivid picture of a momentous period in Roman history--years marked by the rise of Julius Caesar and the downfall of the Republic.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/1999
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 97
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight240 g
- Width121 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.