Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionA document in the history of the Kennedy years, these letters give us a firsthand look at the working relationship between the president and one of his close advisors, John Kenneth Galbraith. His letters are a source of advice about economics, public policy, and the federal bureacracy.
- Author BiographyJohn Kenneth Galbraith was Paul M. Warburg Professor of Economics, Emeritus, at Harvard University. James Goodman is Associate Professor of History at Rutgers University.
- Author(s)John Kenneth Galbraith
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note8 halftones
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorJames Goodman
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.