All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 'best-of' selection from the thousands of letters Country Lifehas published in its long and illustrious history
- Author BiographyCountry Life magazine has set the standard for the illustrated periodical since its birth in 1897. World-renowned for the quality of its writing and the comprehensiveness of its archive, it has charted, with charm and humour, all aspects of rural life in Britain. For the first time, its entire archive has been made available, and the selections in this series provide an enticing snapshot of the riches within.
- Author(s)Country Life Magazine
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleCountry Life
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteB-w illustrations throughout
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.