Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionBasil the Great was born into a family noted for piety. About 360 he founded a convent in Pontus and in 370 succeeded Eusebius in the archbishopric of Caesarea. His reform of monastic life in the east is the basis of modern Greek and Slavonic monasteries.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1930
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 243
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byR.J. Deferrari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.