Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when women are being exhorted to lean in and work harder to get ahead, Letting Go encourages both women and men to let go instead. The book explores alternatives to the belief that individual achievement, accumulation, and attention-seeking are the road to happiness and satisfaction in life.
- Author BiographyDonna King, Professor of Sociology at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA is author of Doing Their Share to Save the Planet: Children and Environmental Crisis and coeditor of Men Who Hate Women and Women Who Kick Their Asses: Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy in Feminist Perspective (also published by Vanderbilt). Catherine (Kay) G. Valentine, Professor Emerita of Sociology and founding director of women's studies at Nazareth College, is coeditor of The Kaleidoscope of Gender: Prisms, Patterns, and Possibilities.
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCatherine G. Valentine,Donna King
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.