All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the wide variety of fish and other forms of marine life found in the underwater world of the seas around Europe and on her shores. From sharks and flatfishes to jellyfish and shells, this book enables identification of the species found on the beach or even in a fishmongers.
- Author(s)Pamela Forey
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleLetts pocket guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/03/1998
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width100 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.