Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBarton F. Haynes,Ellis L. Reinherz,Irwin D. Bernstein,Lee M. Nadler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsI. Introduction.- 1. Summary of T Cell Studies Performed during the Second International Workshop and Conference on Human Leukocyte Differentiation Antigens.- II. Functional Studies.- 2. Binding and Functional Analysis of the Workshop T Cell Specific Set of Monoclonal Antibodies.- 3. Functional Studies Performed with the Second International Workshop T Cell Panel of Monoclonal Antibodies.- 4. The Epitopic Dissection of the CD2 Defined Molecule: Relationship of the Second Workshop Antibodies in Terms of Reactivities with Leukocytes, Rosette Blocking Properties, Induction of Positive Modulation of the Molecule, and Triggering T Cell Activation.- 5. Monoclonal Antibodies as Probes to Define Critical Surface Structures Involved in T Cell Activation.- 6. The Development of Monoclonal Antibodies against Human Immunoregulatory T Cell Subsets: The Isolation of Human Suppressor Inducer T Cell Subset.- 7. Lectin Activation Induces T4, T8 Coexpression on Peripheral Blood T Cells.- 8. Analysis of the Ontogeny and Function of Human Helper T Cell Subpopulations.- 9. Effects of Workshop Monoclonal Antibodies on the Cytolytic Activity of Alloreactive CD4-Positive T Cell Clones.- 10. Effects of the Workshop Anti-T Cell Monoclonal Antibodies on Lymphocyte Proliferative and Cytotoxic Functions.- 11. T Cell Activation by CD3 Antibodies.- 12. Studies of T Cell Proliferation Induced by Monoclonal Antibodies of the Second International Workshop.- 13. Phorbol Ester Induces Changes in the Pattern of Cell Surface Molecules Involved in CTL-Target Cell Interaction.- 14. Analysis of the Monocyte-T Cell Interaction Required for Induction of T Cell Proliferation by Anti-T3 Antibodies.- 15. Evaluation of the T Cell Workshop Monoclonal Antibodies in In Vitro Lymphocyte Proliferation Assays.- 16. The Influence of the Workshop Monoclonal Antibodies on CML, AgTR, PLT, ADCC, and NK Cell Activity. Functional Studies with Workshop Antibodies.- 17. The Influence of Anti-T Cell Monoclonal Antibodies on Calcium Mobilization: Investigation of Workshop Antibodies.- 18. T Cell-Dependent Immunoglobulin Synthesis in the Human System. Studies with T Cell-Specific Monoclonal Antibodies.- 19. Monoclonal Antibodies Recognizing the T3/Leu4 T Cell Differentiation Antigen Induce Suppressor Cells.- 20. Modulation of T Cell Functions by Monoclonal Pan T Cell Antibodies Not Directed against the T Cell Receptor Complex.- 21. Determinant Heterogeneity of CD5, CD8, and CD4 Antigen Molecules As Defined by Monoclonal Antibodies.- III. Biochemical Studies.- 22. Immunochemical Analysis of the T Cell-Specific Antigens.- 23. Epitopic Groups of CD1 Molecules.- 24. Comparison of the CD7 (3A1) Group of T Cell Workshop Antibodies.- IV. Phenotypic Characterization of T Cell Leukemias and Lymphomas.- 25. Study on Human T Leukemia-Lymphoma Cell Lines by the Second International Workshop Monoclonal Antibodies of the T Cell Protocol.- 26. Expression of T Cell-Related Antigens on Cells from the Myelo-Monocytic Lineage.- 27. Phenotype of Hodgkin Cells. Expression of the Tac-Antigen and Other Determinants.- 28. The Diversity of T Cell Activation Antigens. Serological Analysis Including Their Expression on Non-T Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cells and B Cell Lines Derived from Adult T Cell Leukemia Patients.- 29. Expression Profiles of T Cell Associated Antigens on Adult T Cell Leukemia Cells: Results of a Workshop Study.- V. Phylogenetic Studies Using Anti-T Cell Antibodies.- 30. The Phylogeny of T Cell Antigens.- 31. Conserved T Lymphocyte-Specific Antigens in Primates.- VI. Study of Anti-T Cell Antibodies on Frozen Tissue Sections of Human Tissue.- 32. Ontogeny of Human T Cell Antigens.- 33. Cross-reactivity of Anti-lymphocyte Monoclonal Antibodies on Human Skin Components.- VII. Study of Antibodies Reactive with Antigens of Activated T Cells.- 34. Flow Cytometric Analysis of the Antigens Expressed by Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes Stimulated by Phytohemagglutinin Using the Workshop T Cell Panel and Se
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.