CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £6.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £158.71
- £24.19Trending at £24.90
- £88.12Trending at £92.65
- £48.62Trending at £52.63
- £43.72Trending at £45.63
About this product
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight248 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byIan Rodger,Jack H. Botting,Sven-Erik Dahlen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Molecular mechanisms of leukotriene synthesis: the changing paradigm; M. Peters-Golden. 2. Leukotriene receptors; S.-E. Dahlen. 3. Enzymes involved in the production of leukotrienes and related molecules; A.W. Ford-Hutchinson, P.-J. Jakobsson. 4. Cysteinyl-leukotriene receptors and transduction mechanisms in airway cells; S. Nicosia, et al. 5. How to measure leukotrienes in man; M. Kumlin. 6. Influence of leukotrienes and anti-leukotrienes on airway tone and migration of inflammatory cells; B.E.A. Lams, T.H. Lee. 7. Leukotrienes in airways obstruction and inflammation evoked by allergen; N.C. Barnes, A.J. Macfarlane. 8. Leukotrienes in induced airway obstruction; K.F. Rabe. 9. Role of leukotrienes in aspirin-induced asthma; A. Szczeklik, M. Sanak. 10. How to use anti-leukotrienes in the treatment of asthma; J.C. Kips, R.A. Pauwels. 11. Transcription factors HSF and HF-kappaB as targets for cytoprotective eicosanoids: a new strategy for therapeutic intervention; M.G. Santoro. 12. Vascular biology of the leukotrienes; J.-P. Gascard, C. Brink. 13. Leukotrienes in cardiovascular disease; A. Sala. 14. Leukotriene B4: agonist for the fat regulator PPARalpha; P.R. Devchand, W. Wahli. 15. The role of leukotrienes in rhinitis; P.H. Howarth. Index.
- Author BiographyJack Botting is Consultant at the William Harvey Research Institute, an independent charitable foundation within Queen Mary and Westfield College of the University of London, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.