All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionLev Vygotsky was a leading Soviet psychologist whose theories on thought and speech have won increasing popularity. This is an introductory text to the man and his work, designed for undergraduate as well as advanced students in psychology, linguistics, education and philosophy.
- Author(s)Fred Newman,Lois Holzman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/1993
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleCritical Psychology S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.