All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake real progress with this introduction which guides you through your course with easy-to-read language and helpful images.
- Author BiographyCorinne Barker is an Outstanding lecturer at Wakefield College with vast experience of teaching level 1 students.
- Author(s)Corinne Barker,Emma Ward
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width196 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- susiescraps201007 Mar, 2017by
Illustrative and packed with information
Just started studying Health And Social care and I could not have done without this book. It is up to date and is detailed thoroughly. This book is a must have.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.