CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Ronald Fedkiw,Stanley Osher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2012
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number153
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 Illustrations, color; 106 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 273 p. 153 illus., 47 illus. in color.
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsPreface * Part I Implicit Surfaces * Implicit Functions * Signed Distance Functions * Part II Level Set Methods * Motion in an Externally Generated Velocity Field * Motion Involving Mean Curvature * Hamilton-Jacobi Equations * Motion in the Normal Direction * Constructing Signed Distance Functions * Extrapolation in the Normal Direction * Particle Level Set Method * Codimension Two Objects * Part III Image Processing and Computer Vision * Image Restoration * Snakes, Active Contours and Segmentation * Reconstruction of Surfaces from Unorganized Data Points * Part IV Computational Physics * Hyperbolic Conservation Laws and Compressible Flow * Two Phase Compressible Flow * Shocks, Detonations and Deflagrations * Solid Fluid Coupling * Incompressible Flow * Free Surfaces * Liquid Gas Interactions * Two Phase Incompressible Flow * Low Speed Flames * Heat Flow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.