All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionRelates and discusses the idea of the consideration of perceptual processes at many levels. This work also contains sections on vestibular processing, eye movement processing, processing during brightness perception, and levels of processing in spatial vision. It also includes a CD-ROM, which contains figures, videoclips, and websites.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2003
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note126 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight852 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLaurence Harris,Michael Jenkin
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.