Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the fall of liberalism in Japan in late 1931 and the global politics of money that were at the center of the crisis, this book asks why successive Japanese governments carried out policies that deliberately induced deflation and depression. It aims to shed light on the complex dynamics of money, empire, and global hegemony.
- Author BiographyMark Metzler is Assistant Professor of History and Asian Studies at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Author(s)Mark Metzler
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTwentieth-century Japan: The Emergence of a World Power S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2 b/w photographs, 10 line illustrations, 8 tables
- Weight917 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.