Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook that provides you with what you need to navigate the highyield market in the integrated global economy. It gives you the insight and strategies you need to: use the Sharpe ratio to measure the return versus risk for high-yield debt; develop and oversee a portfolio of high-yield bonds; and, value individual high-yield issuances.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM F. MAXWELL is a professor of fi nance. He holds the Rauscher Chair of Financial Investments at the Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University, and he has held professorships at the University of Arizona, Texas Tech, and Georgetown. Maxwell is the author of numerous articles for academic journals and is the coauthor of High-Yield Bonds. He lives in Dallas, Texas. MARK R. SHENKMAN is President and Chief Investment Offi cer of Shenkman Capital Management, Inc., one of the world's largest high-yield money management firms. Shenkman has held major high-yield bond positions since 1977 at First Investors Asset Management, Lehman Brothers, and Fidelity Management and Research. He is also the coauthor of High-Yield Bonds. Shenkman lives in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Mark Shenkman,William Maxwell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Financial Education Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight743 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.