Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis text investigates the benefits of Early Supplier Involvement (ESI). The authors show how, why, and to what effect, suppliers are becoming increasingly involved in the innovation process itself, describing the process through which increased co-operation can lead to real competitive advantage.
- Author BiographyFRANCIS BIDAULT is Professor of Strategy and Innovation Management and Deputy Director of the Theseus Institute, Sophia Antipolis, France. He has published extensively, his most recent book publication is Trust: Firm and Society (Macmillan, 1998). He has been a consultant to numerous organisations including Caterpillar, Bosch, Baxter Renal, Electricite de France, Du Pont de Nemours, and Philips DAP and has for many years been closely involved in executive education teaching at IMD and EM Lyon (Lyon Graduate School of Business). CHARLES DESPRES is a Professor at the Graduate School of Business Marseille-Provence, an Affiliated Professor at theTheseus Institute and an Associate Professor at l'Institue d'Adminstration des Enterprises, Aix-en-Provence. He is a researcher and author who addresses issues of organization, information, technology and culture. Formally a Research Fellow at IMD and an executive in North America, his current research programme concentrates on knowledge management. CHRISTINA BUTLER is currently at London Business School, researching cross-boundary groups. An author of articles in the International Journal of Technology Management and Research Policy, she is also an experienced conference speaker. Previously a Research Associate at IMD, she now combines her research with Executive Education programs at the Theseus Institute and at London Business School.
- Author(s)Charles Despres,Christina Butler,Francis Bidault,etc.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.