All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £12.73
- £16.59Trending at £19.03
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.85
- £13.16Trending at £18.01
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the New Directions for Higher Education series, this work provides examples of the benefits of consortial and external partnerships which have proven to be successful for the participants. It covers such topics as leveraging resources, K 12 partnerships, economic development, community development, and workforce development.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Directions for Higher Education
- Series Part/Volume Number120
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byJohn B. Noftsinger,Lawrence G. Dotolo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.