All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to learn how the most accomplished leaders from around the globe have tackled their toughest challenges with Lessons Learned . This title also offers all of the lessons in their original video format, free bonus videos, and other exclusive features online.
- Author BiographyFifty Lessons is a media company; the content it creates is currently available as a series of filmed interviews online, on DVD, in books and on the in-flight TV channels of selected airlines. The growing Fifty Lessons digital library already holds more than 500 individual lessons from over 100 high profile international business leaders. Experienced and respected leaders from industry, the public sector and academia are invited to contribute their most important lessons. The lessons are then fully indexed enabling Fifty Lessons to match its content directly to the strategic business learning objectives of its clients which include corporations, public sector organisations and educators.
- Author(s)Fifty Lessons
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleLessons Learned
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight100 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.