Levers of Organization Design: How Managers Use Accountability Systems for Greater Performance and Commitment by Simons, Robert L. Simons (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £32.91Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £9.98
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.23
- £27.64Trending at £32.98
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £5.98Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those accountable for measuring and managing performance, this book shows how good design can become an organisation's roadmap to success. It argues that by viewing design as a powerful and proactive management lever leaders can maximize productivity across every level of the organisation.
- Author BiographyRobert Simons is the Charles M. Williams Professor of Business Administration in the Accounting & Control area at Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Robert L. Simons,Simons
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight605 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.