All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the relationship between Emmanuel Levinas and the world of ancient thought. This book explores philosophy, and themes touching on religion, mythology, metaphysics, ontology, epistemology, ethics, and politics.
- Author BiographyBrian Schroeder is Professor of Philosophy at Rochester Institute of Technology. He is the author of Altared Ground: Levinas, History, and Violence. Silvia Benso is Professor of Philosophy at Rochester Institute of Philosophy. She is the author of The Face of Things: A Different Side of Ethics.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrian Schroeder,Silvia Benso
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £13.62Trending at £16.83
- £10.19Trending at £15.33
- £10.20Trending at £10.51
- £4.73Trending at £5.06
- £8.19Trending at £10.99
- £8.83Trending at £11.97
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.