CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byOle E. Barndorff-Nielsen,Sidney I. Resnick,Thomas Mikosch
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface I. A tutorial on Levy processes Sato, K.: Basic results on Levy processes II. Distributional, pathwise and structural results Carmona, P. / Petit, F. / Yor, M.: Exponentials functionals of Levy processes Doney, R.: Fluctuation theory for Levy processes Marcus, M.B. / Rosen, J.: Gaussian processes and the local times of symmetric Levy processes Watanabe, T.: Temporal change in distributional properties of Levy processes III: Extensions and generalisations of Levy processes Applebaum, D.: Levy processes in stochastic differential geometry Jac. / Schilling, R.L.: Levy-type processes and pseudo-differential operators Maejima, M.: Semi-stable distributions IV. Applications in physics Albeverio, S. / Rudiger, B. / Wu, J-L.: Analytic and probabilistic aspects of Levy processes and fields in quantum theory Holevo, A.S.: Levy processes and continuous quantum measurements Woyczynski, W.A.: Levy processes in the physical sciences Bertoin, J.: Some properties of Burgers turbulence with white or stable noise V. Applications in finance Barndorff-Nielsen, O.E / Shepard, N.: Modelling by Levy processes for financial econometrics Eberlein, E.: Application of generalized hyperbolic Levy motions to finance Ma, J. / Protter, P. / Zhang, J: Explicit form and path regularity of martingale representation Yor, M.: Interpretations in terms of Brownian and Bessel meanders of the distribution of a subordinated perpetuity VI. Numerical and statistical aspects Nolan, J.P.: Maximum likelihood estimation and diagnostics for stable distributions Rosinski, J.: Series representations of Levy processes from the perspective of point processes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.