All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionLewis Carroll's Alice novels have a publishing history almost as magical and mysterious as the stories themselves. Zoe Jaques and Eugene Giddens offer a detailed account of the initial publication of the Alice books, investigating how their subsequent transformations through print, illustration, film.
- Author BiographyZoe Jaques is a Research Fellow at Anglia Ruskin University, UK, and Eugene Giddens is the Director of Research in Arts, Law, and Social Sciences at Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Eugene Giddens,Zoe Jaques
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAshgate Studies in Publishing History: Manuscript, Print, Digital
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 47 b&w illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Ann R. Hawkins,Professor Maura Ives
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.