All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a different interpretation of the genesis of kinship and of the role it played in late nineteenth-century intellectual history.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Trautmann is a professor of history and anthropology at the University of Michigan. He is the author of several books, including Dravidian Kinship, Aryans and British India, The Aryan Debate, and Languages and Nations: The Dravidian Proof in Colonial Madras.
- Author(s)Thomas R. Trautmann
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note9 illustrations, 5 figures, 2 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byThomas R. Trautmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.