CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles that sketches the complexity of the subject of lexical-semantic relations and addresses semantic, lexicographic and computational issues on an array of meaning relations in different languages. It brings together a variety of linguistic studies on the contextualised construction of synonymy and antonymy in discourse.
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- Series TitleLingvisticae Investigationes Supplementa
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edited byPetra Storjohann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.