All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £32.71Trending at £35.09
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.14
- £23.31Trending at £29.18
- £31.44Trending at £34.89
- £12.00Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a survey of methods and techniques for structuring, acquiring and maintaining lexical resources for speech and language processing. The first chapter offers a survey of computational lexicography, with further chapters providing greater detail.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication24/05/2000
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDafydd Gibbon,Frank Von Eynde
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.