All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA behind-the-scenes look at Lexus s surprising twenty-year success story in a revised new edition In the 1980s, German brands BMW and Mercedes-Benz dominated the luxury car market and had little reason to fear competition from Japan.
- Author BiographyChester Dawson has worked as a business journalist and editor at several top media outlets, including BusinessWeek, Dow Jones & Co., The Associated Press and Bloomberg News. He spent 10 years as a foreign correspondent in Tokyo reporting on the Japanese economy and specializing in the automotive and financial industries. After serving as International Finance Editor at BusinessWeek magazine s headquarters in New York, he entered high finance first at a Japanese hedge fund and then, most recently, in the institutional asset management unit of a Wall Street bank. Mr. Dawson earned his M.A. in East Asian Studies at Harvard University and a B.A. in history with an economics minor at Ohio University. He spent his junior year abroad at Sophia University in Tokyo.
- Author(s)Chester Dawson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £48.01Trending at £54.99
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.