All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that we owe civic obligations to the state if it is sufficiently just, and that constitutionally enshrined principles of justice in themselves - rather than territory, common language, or shared culture - are grounds for obedience to our particular state and for democratic solidarity with our fellow citizens.
- Author BiographyAnna Stilz is assistant professor of politics at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Anna Stilz
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 table.
- Weight425 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.