All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionMulticulturalism has come under considerable attack in political practice, yet the fact of diversity remains, and with it the need to establish fair terms of integration. This book defends multiculturalism as the most coherent and practicable approach to liberal integration, but one that is not without the need for crucial reformulation.
- Author BiographyAyelet Banai, Goethe University, Germany Magali Bessone, University of Rennes 1, France Geoffrey Brahm Levey, UNSW, Australia George Crowder, Flinders University, Australia Pieter Dronkers, Protestant Theological University, The Netherlands Avigail Eisenberg, University of Victoria, Canada Sune Laegaard, University of Roskilde, Denmark Tim Soutphommasane, The University of Sydney, Australia Daniel Weinstock, McGill University, Canada
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 241 p.
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byPeter J. Balint,Sophie Guerard de Latour
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.