All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.44
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionJim Sleeper discusses what liberals need to do to return their political movement to the vital centre. This text reawakens the debate surrounding race and ethnicity and challenges us to transcend race, to reject foolish policies that have only reinforced racial divisions.
- Author BiographyJim Sleeper is a writer on urban politics and civic culture, and has been a politcal columnist for The New York Daily News. His commentary has appeared in Harper's, The New Republic, The New Yorker, The Washington Monthly, The Nation, The Weekly Standard, The New Leader, and others.
- Author(s)Jim Sleeper
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography; index
- Weight267 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.