All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Menzies formed the modern Liberal Party out of the squabbling rabble of the UAP in 1944, he had to cede to the women's organisations formal representation and real power. Liberal Women is the story of why.
- Author(s)Margaret Fitzherbert
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.