Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores one of the most significant events in 20th century Anglo-Saxon liberalism: the shift in Britain from the welfare state to the risk society.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Sullivan is Professor Emeritus at John Jay College of Criminal Justice and at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Robert R. Sullivan
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.