Liberalism at the Crossroads: An Introduction to Contemporary Liberal Political Theory and Its Critics by John P. Hittinger, Christopher Wolfe (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.76Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an introduction to key thinkers and schools of thought in the debate regarding liberal political theory. Each chapter provides an exposition and analysis of the thought of an influential contemporary liberal thinker or leading critic of liberalism.
- Author BiographyChristopher Wolfe is Professor of Political Science at Marquette University. John P. Hittinger is Professor of Philosophy at the College of St. Francis.
- Author(s)Christopher Wolfe,John P. Hittinger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1994
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight331 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.