Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiberation Ecologies elaborates a political-economic explanation of environmental crisis, drawing from the most recent advances in social theory.
- Author BiographyMichael Watts is Director of the Institute of International Studies, University of California at Berkeley. Richard Peet is Professor of Geography, Clark University, Massachusetts.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2004
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMichael Watts,Richard Peet
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.