All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a synthetic introduction to the historical development, context, theory, and goals of a range of US-born liberation theologies. This title covers: Black Theology, Womanist Theology, Latino/Hispanic Theology, Latina Theology, Asian American Theology, Asian American Feminist Theology, Native American Theology, and Feminist Theology.
- Author BiographyStacey M. Floyd-Thomas is Associate Professor of Ethics and Society at Vanderbilt University Divinity School. Her books include Mining the Motherlode: Methods in Womanist Ethics, Black Church Studies: An Introduction and Deeper Shades of Purple: Womanism in Religion and Society (NYU Press, 2007). Anthony B. Pinn is Agnes Cullen Arnold Professor of Humanities and Professor of Religious Studies at Rice University, where he also serves as the executive director of the Society for the Study of Black Religion. His books include Varieties of African-American Religious Experience, Why Lord?: Suffering and Evil in Black Theology, and By These Hands: A Documentary History of African-American Humanism (NYU Press, 2001).
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Pinn,Stacey M. Floyd-Thomas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £17.75Trending at £19.60
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £9.45Trending at £9.74
- £8.22Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.