All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
- £13.51Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionA revisionist account of the social, economic, and cultural impact of the Anglo-American liberators on Belgian society.
- Author BiographyPeter Schrijvers is Senior Lecturer at the University of New South Wales in Sydney. He is the author of The Crash of Ruin: American Combat Soldiers in Europe during World War II (1998), The GI War against Japan: American Soldiers in Asia and the Pacific during World War II (2002) and The Unknown Dead: Civilians in the Battle of the Bulge (2005).
- Author(s)Peter Schrijvers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.