CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the concept of passive programming and get started easily with plans for implementing a wide array of intergenerational programs in libraries with this professional primer.
- Author BiographyEmily T. Wichman is branch manager at the Williamsburg Branch of Clermont County Public Library, Williamsburg, OH.
- Author(s)Emily T. Wichman
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note85
- Weight415 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.