CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide helps busy trustees and directors analyze and handle five strategic issues-risk management, local values and First Amendment rights, leadership that achieves the library's vision, getting and growing diverse funding sources, and becoming part of the community's leadership team-that will sooner or later affect the library's viability.
- Author BiographyEllen G. Miller is president of the Ellen Miller Group, a company that specializes in positioning strategies for complex public and non-profit organizations. Patricia H. Fisher, an independent consultant in the areas of Marketing and Public Relations and Library Board Development, is currently working as a research assistant on a project to study the supply and demand of subject specialists in academic and research libraries as part of a joint effort by the School of Library and Information Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the College of Information Studies at the University of Maryland-College Park.
- Author(s)Ellen G. Miller,Patricia H. Fisher
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.