All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Aditya Tripathi,Jawahar Lal
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Library CooperationChapter 2 Origin and Development of Library ConsortiaChapter 3 Library Consortia: Needs and ComponentsChapter 4 Library Consortia: Advantages, Disadvantages and SuccessChapter 5 Library Consortia ModelsChapter 6 Management of Library Consortia
- Author BiographyAditya Tripathi is an associate professor in library and information science at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India, where he has taught for 11 years. His interests include digitization, digital libraries, digital preservation, information retrieval systems, web applications, library management and quality assurance in libraries. Before joining the university, Aditya was a senior research fellow at the Documentation Research and Training Centre, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore. He has contributed to several courses at Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. Aditya was awarded Best Young Teacher by the Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centres. Jawahar Lal is assistant librarian at Sayaji Rao Gaekwad Library, Central Library, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. Prior to this, he was assistant librarian at Kashi Naresh Government Post Graduate College, Gyanpur, Sant Ravidas Nagar Bhadohi under the Directorate of Higher Education, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad. Jawahar manages the periodical, newspaper, magazine and thesis sections of the library.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.