All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the rich history of public library services to children with the help of this annotated bibliography that describes 428 works published between 1876 and 2003. The history, planning, policy, research, and standards are all covered as well as children's librarianship (education, role, and biography).
- Author BiographyPhyllis Van Orden is a retired professor from the University of Washington. She has also authored Selecting Books for the Elementary School Library Media Center (Neal-Schuman, 2000) and The Collection Program in Schools: Concepts, Practices, and Information Sources 3rd Ed. (Libraries Unlimited, 2001). Patricia Pawelak-Kort is the teacher-librarian at Roosevelt High School in Seattle. She co-authored The Collection Program in Schools: Concepts, Practices, and Information Sources 3rd Ed. (Libraries Unlimited, 2001).
- Author(s)Patricia J. Pawelak-Kort,Van Phyllis Orden
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Out-of-print date24/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.