All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionDiodorus Library of History, written in the first century BCE, is the most extensively preserved history by an ancient Greek author. The work is in three parts: mythical history to the Trojan War; history to Alexander s death (323 BCE); history to 54 BCE. Books 1 5 and 11 20 survive complete, the rest in fragments.
- Author(s)Siculus Diodorus
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1935
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 303
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2M.
- Weight360 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Translated byC.H. Oldfather
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.