CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.99Trending at £11.74
- £10.75Trending at £10.83
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.84Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.31
About this product
- DescriptionSame-sex couples in both states seek to marry for a variety of interacting, overlapping, and evolving reasons that do not vary significantly by location.
- Author BiographyKimberly D. Richman is Associate Professor of Sociology and Legal Studies at the University of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Kimberly D. Richman
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.